Friday, April 6, 2007

The Collateral Damage Of Illegal Immigration

I ran across the article below and found it VERY interesting. There are many more interesting articles on the site so have a look around.

Some people would like to say that "WE" have Lured Illegals into this country with the promise of work and better lives. I say. . . .Who In The Heck Is "WE"??? I personally believe that it is the doings of the "BIG" Companies of the United States. They have done this to keep the "Bottom Line" higher and the "Cost" lower. I believe that they should have to pay a portion, if not All, of the cost that it is going to take to Fix This Mess that we are in now.

I have Absolutely No problem with people from other countries who enter this country legally. WELCOME and WELL DONE!! I hope that all of your dreams come true in the Greatest Country on Earth. Some of my dear friends are here legally from Mexico. Most are now citizens and are doing very well in our country. I am thrilled for them. Those who enter and stay in this country illegally are putting a tremendous burden on this country at a very high cost to its Citizens.

0 comments: