Saturday, May 19, 2007

Gardening . . . .

Rusty tilled a Huge flower bed for me along with a nice spot for a vegetable garden. Today we tossed a TON of flower seeds all around my new flower bed, covered them with dirt and watered thoroughly. Now we will just wait and see what nature will do with these seeds. LOL! No. . . .I'm not the green thumb gardener . . .but I do love pretty flowers. So . . . we will see which flowers can grow the Lu way of gardening! LMBO!!

Tomorrow we are going to plant a bunch of vegetables. Rusty is good at growing a vegetable garden, so I will take my tips from him.

I can't wait until the vegetables are ready to be harvested. I am looking forward to having a freezer full of FRESH . . . .YUMMY vegetables. I am especially looking forward to fresh-from-the-garden tomatoes. Rusty and I both LOVE a good tomato sandwich and the tomatoes from the super market don't have nearly the flavor of one fresh out of the garden.

Lu

1 comments:

Roe said...

It's been a long time since I grew a garden, hope I can remember what to do.