Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I Want My Pool!!! . . . .

OK . . .The weather is Perfect so Rusty and I decided that it was time to take the cover off the pool and get it set up and ready for use. YEA!!!

Well now you just know it couldn't be that easy . . . .didn't ya? LOL!

After taking the cover off, filling the pool with water and re-attaching the pump, we discovered that there is a serious leak coming from either the pump or the filter.

Rusty went to see the "Pool Guy" yesterday and he said that it would be much better and less expensive for us if WE could determine where the leak was coming from exactly. WHAT??? If we could tell Exactly . . . .We wouldn't have gone to the "POOL GUY" to begin with!! LMBO!!

Basically, I think that this guy is very busy right now and doesn't have the time to deal with us. So now Rusty is going to have to try to figure out where the leak is coming from and then decide what we need to do about it.

BUT I WANT MY POOL NOWWWW!!!!

LOL!

Sounding like one of my kids aren't I???

LMBO!

Working on my patience here!! :oP

Lu

0 comments: