Monday, May 14, 2007

Sorry . . . . .

Feeling a bit blaaaaa lately.

News gets me down . . .

People don't seem to care about the country or each other any more . . .

People stand by and watch senior citizens get beaten and do nothing . . . .

Most politicians don't care about the country any more, they only care to further their own careers . . . .

So many don't care about the negative affect that having millions of illegal immigrants has on the United States . . . .

People argue about petty things . . .such as what is politically correct . . . .Wouldn't an argument over what Is and what is Not Moral serve us better? . . . . .

But . . .Morality in the United States is dwindling every year . . .

We are turning into the "Feel Good" nation. . . .It doesn't matter whether it is Moral or not . . .If it feels good . . . .or if it will benefit "ME" . . . .Then DO IT!!! . . .

Government is getting bigger and bigger . . . . If this trend continues, we will all be completely dependent on the government . . . . What Then?

I wish I had all the answers . . . .

I wish people would wake up . . . .

I wish I could see more people seeing the light . . .

I wish for yesteryear when I knew very little of the news and politics . . . .

Ignorance really IS Bliss . . . .

But we must all grow up and face the reality of the country that we live in . . .

I pray for our leaders daily that they will be led to do what is right for our country and not what is right for them personally or for their party . . .

I pray that I will get past this blaaaa feeling that I have right now so that I may once again become fired up to act rather than sinking into sadness.

Lu

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is easy to get discouraged and no end seems to be in sight!