Friday, September 26, 2008

LETTER THAT I SENT TO MY STATE'S REPRESENTATIVES

If you are as fed up as I am . . . .then please let your representatives know!!

************************************************************

I am a conservative and I have absolutely HAD IT with all of your Partisan Nonsense!! You Democrats just Have to criticize McCain's decision to suspend his campaign. Of course You Republicans just Have to come back and defend him and then criticize Obama for Not suspending His campaign. I was really hopeful that just for once our elected officials could work together in a bipartisan manner in order to get something done . . .especially during a crisis! So Much For That!

I swear . . .I am going to pour through all of my representative's voting records, (Democrat AND Republican), and if it shows that they have always voted along party lines and have never even tried to work across the aisle to accomplish the work of the people, I am going to campaign for whoever is running against them. There will not be another politician to get my vote unless they PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS ! ! !

I REALLY DO WISH that we did Not have two main parties, then we could vote on the individual and not the party. Perhaps Maybe . . .Just MAYBE our government could actually stop the bickering and do the job that THE PEOPLE hired them to do ! ! !

I PROMISE ALL OF YOU THAT I WILL DO EVERYTHING THAT I CAN TO VOTE OUT ANY POLITICIAN, (DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN), THAT DOES NOT PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS ! ! !

Please feel free to spread the word amongst yourselves . . . .because I assure you that I intend to!

0 comments: