Monday, October 27, 2008

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - IN HIS OWN WORDS

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Audacity of Hope: “Lolo (Obama’s step father) followed a brand of Islam ….” “I looked to Lolo for guidance”.

Dreams of my Father: “The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam.”

Dreams of my Father: “In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school”

Dreams of my Father: “I Studied the Koran.”

Audacity of Hope: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

Dreams of My Father: “I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race”.

Dreams of my Father: “The emotion between the races could never be pure….. the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart.”

Dreams of my Father: “Any distinction between good and bad whites held negligible meaning.”

Dreams of My Father: “I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites”

Dreams Of My Father: “I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself..”.

Dreams of My Father: “That hate hadn’t gone away,” he wrote, blaming “white people — some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.”

Dreams of My Father: “There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs,” he wrote. “It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names”

Dreams of my Father: “Desperate times called for desperate measures, and for many blacks, times were chronically desperate. If nationalism could create a strong and effective insularity, deliver on its promise of self-respect, then the hurt it might cause well-meaning whites, or the inner turmoil it caused people like me, would be of little consequence.”

Dreams of my Father: “To avoid being mistaken for a racial sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chi-canos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and p-unk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy.”

Dreams of my Father: “there was something about him that made me wary,” Obama wrote. “A little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.”

Dreams of my Father: “the reason black people keep to themselves is that it’s easier than spending all your time mad, or trying to guess whatever it was that white folks were thinking about you.”

Dreams of my Father: One line in Malcolm X’s autobiography “spoke” to Obama “it stayed with me,” he says. “He spoke of a wish he’d once had, the wish that the white blood that ran through him, there by an act of violence, might somehow be expunged.”





B. HUSSEIN OBAMA:

For 20 years I have attended Trinity United Church of Christ. Ahhh I listened to Rev Wright’s sermons on a weekly basis and entertained him in my home. He was my spiritual advisor, my pastor, ahhh teacher and mentor. He married Michelle and I and baptized my daughters. So we go back a long, long time. In all of those years, ahhh I have never heard Rev Wright making ahhh any racist remarks and wasn’t aware of his poisoned view of this country. Yes, ahh I did appoint him to my official presidential campaign religious council. Then all of these tapes of his sermons became public and ahh I was stunned hearing his racist and anti-American rants. Rev Wright is not the same person that I have known for 20 years.

I know many of you are wondering about my relationship and Tony Rezko. Let me be very clear, ahhhh all I did was ask Tony to help me find a home. Ahhhh I don’t have any control over his generosity. I had no idea he was under investigation. As I look back he is not the same person I once knew!!

Now I understand that Bill Ayers is a home grown terrorist? Well I think I was about eight years old when he did those bad things. I didn’t know, he was just a neighbor to me. Well OK we were working on community matters but ahhhh well OK I helped him with millions in tax payers funds but I didn’t know much more about him then.

With respect to Larry Sinclair, ahhhh he makes these allegations of a sexual encounter and so on ahhhhh and says his is telling the truth well you know it all depends on what is ..is … ahhhh he too is not the same person I once knew.

You accuse ahhh my step father, Lolo, who I look to for guidance of being a radical Muslim. Well let me be very clear ahhh he is not the same person I once knew.

I supported and encouraged my cousin Railo Odinga’s political ambitions in Kenya several years ago. Ahhh at that time I did not know that Railo was an Islamic Militant. When he led a rebellion that killed hundreds of Kenyans I was shocked. Railo is not the same person I once knew.

It looks like I’m attracted to people who transform themselves to villains’ right under my nose. I know ahhhhh my past doesn’t look good but I will redeem myself. If elected I hope to get a fresh start and ahhhh meet with Ahmadiejad, Kim Jong II, Hugo Chavez, Fidel & Raul Castro and even Mugtada al-Sadr.

Some of you have questioned ahhhh my perspective on the global front. Well you know that we cannot expect others to respect us while we drive SUV’s, eat as much as we want, and set our thermostats at 72 degrees. Ahhhhh we need to change our life style and set the example and learn to speak a foreign language.

Now let me clarify my ahhh position on the flag pin and anthem. As I’ve said before about the flag pin, I don’t want to be perceived as taking sides. There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. I’m wearing it now just to satisfy my critics. And the Anthem itself ahhh conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song ‘I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing.’ If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.’

I am not a Muslim now but…. If the political winds shift in an ugly direction I will stand with the Muslims.

0 comments: