Tuesday, October 28, 2008

That "tingle up your leg" is nothing more than ENTHRALLMENT

I received the following in my email. I don't agree with all of it . . .but I certainly found it interesting and thought provoking.


Do any of you see any anything similar to the Hilter craze of the 30s going on here… Too me it is very plain.. But I guess even in Germany there were Germans that figured it out but could not stop it, They are the ones who helped the Jews escape while the rest really started believing they were the “super race”.Hitler hated Jews, his mother was Jewish.
Obama does not like whites, his mother was white. Germany’s economy collasped, our economy is going under (thanks to the Dems) Hitler gave them “hope through change”. Hmm sounds familiar…. I have been through the death camps in Germany, I have stood in the showers where they gassed innocent men, women and children, I have seen lamps and wallets made from human flesh, I have seen the horrible things that man can do against man….Because of one mans agenda…. Now our country is face with a man with an agenda….. How many people are being duped into following what might lead to destruction of a people,,, Will you go slowly , blindly following until it is too late to stop it. I will not go into anything so that one man can persue his own dreams…. I will not go quietly nor will I follow anyone not worth following,,, No man blinds me from right….McCain 2008



TO OB Supporters–that “tingle up your leg” is nothing more than ENTHRALLMENT–something a lot of BO disciples are suffering from. How do I know? A long time ago a man named Hans, who started out in Hilter’s Youth spoke about ENTHRALLMENT. He said Hilter was very charismatic, promised CHANGE. Whenever he listened to Hilter, he felt inspired, he felt hope, he felt energized, –he said he found himself WANTING to believe everything Hilter told him. When asked about RUMORS, he said, yes they heard bad rumors–but, he either dismissed them immediately to the point they literally no longer existed, or, he would immediately put a positive spin on it. He said that he was so ENTHRALLED with Hilter he was no longer thinking for himself–but at the time he did not realize this–and if anyone would have tried to tell him he was enthralled, it would have made him angry. He said, “it took a long time–too long to see the truth.” And now after all these years, We are seeing ENTHRALLMENT for ourselves. PROMISE CHANGE, APPEAL TO THE MASSES, TARGET THE POOR AND HOW YOUWILL HELP THEM, GET INDUSTRY BEHIND YOU. Sound familiar? Don’t feel bad about being enthralled, it has happened to people down through the centuries–just DO SOMETHING about it now before it’s too late.

0 comments: