Thursday, April 26, 2007

Busy Week & Gonna Be . . . . . .

It sure has been a busy week around my house . . . .and it is gonna be a busy, (but fun), weekend as well.

Rusty had to work out of town Monday and Tuesday, leaving me to juggle the baseball/softball schedule of our three children. It is WILD trying to get three children to their games on time, at two different parks, that are on the opposite side of town!! LMBO!

AND . . . .It doesn't help much when you suffer from anxiety attacks in situations that involve being around a lot of people. Yes, I am on medication, but it doesn't totally take the anxiety away. It allows me to do what I absolutely HAVE to do to take care of me and my family. I am very lucky because I the most Wonderful, Understanding Husband In The World. He tries very hard to take up the slack for me when he senses that I am becoming very stressed and anxious.

In any case, this week is coming to an end and TOMORROW . . . . . .Rusty and I will be taking our children to his sister's for the weekend and then we are going to Talladega to see the Nascar races. Talk about a possible anxiety attack! LOL!

I had never even watched a Nascar race until I married Rusty. Now I like to watch HIM while he is watching the race. LOL! I will have to pick someone that he HATES to Pull for . . . .Just to make it interesting. LMBO!

I dread the long drive though because driving always puts me to sleep, and if I happen to be the one driving at night . . . . .Well . . . .let's just say that my night vision is AWFUL! Rusty always waits until it is dark to ask me to take a turn driving. Even after I have told him that if he wants me to drive, he needs to let me drive in the DAYLIGHT . . . .He Still waits until dark to ask me. What's up with that? LOL!

Anyway . . . .Since we won't be taking a computer with us, I won't be around for a few days. I will probably be back online late Monday or Tuesday.

Until then, Ya'll be good to each other.

Lu

0 comments: