Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cat Gone WILD . . . .AGAIN!!!!


In case you missed it Check Out, "Cat Gone WILD . . . ." The First Occurrence!!!

I just don't get what is wrong with our cat Buddy. He attacked me AGAIN for the second time in less than two weeks.

Once again it indirectly involved our new puppy, Bizzy. I let Bizzy outside with Duke, who is her big buddy now. After about 15 or 20 minutes had passed, I heard her hollering outside. I jumped up and ran to the back door to get her, when I felt something hit the back of my calf. I turned around and saw Buddy crouched down behind me, hissing!!! He had chased me across the house and bit the back of my calf, leaving 4 nice, embedded tooth marks and a HUGE bruise.

Rusty said that we have give him up now, but I just can't. We have had Buddy for over a year now and he has NEVER done anything like this before.

Is he going crazy? Is it that he just can't take any kind of excitement, like a puppy hollering or someone frantically running through the house? What? What is going on with him?

Lu

2 comments:

Roe said...

It makes me so mad at him! I wish I could figure aout his problem. I ain't going to tip toe around the house cause he might freak out. One more time and he is gone!!

Lu said...

Buddy is much better now. I will have to make a post shortly on what we think the problem was.