Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Cat Gone WILD!!! . . . . .


This happened a week ago this past Sunday, but I am just now recovering from the shock.

Last Sunday Evening we were getting ready to sit down to supper, so we put our new puppy, "Bizzy," in her little kennel so that she wouldn't beg at the table.

Shortly after we sat down to dinner, Bizzy started screaming and hollering like she was Badly hurt. I ran over to the kennel and saw that she hand gotten the hook from the stretch band that the original owner had placed around the kennel hooked behind her back teeth and she could not get loose.

Well I was on my hands and knees trying to get her loose, when Buddy, (our grey long haired cat) lost his mind and ATTACKED ME!!! It felt like I had been shot in the eye and blood was going everywhere. Rusty wanted to check on me, but I told him NO . . .that he needed to get Bizzy loose first.

He finally got her loose, checked her over and discovered that she was not really hurt but had scared herself more than anything.

So Now we both had to go and check on my face and my eye. Buddy had bitten me in the face and had caught my Eye with his teeth and then made a really nasty gash right under my eye. It took me a couple of days to be able to open my eye because is just hurt too bad. I was beginning to wonder if he put my eye out altogether.

Now Buddy has always been a bit of a grumpy cat . . .but he has always been ALL BLUFF . . .Never actually biting anyone . . .Just acting like he wanted to. So Why On Earth did he attack me while Bizzy was hollering??? I thought maybe he thought that I was hurting her . . .BUT . . .Buddy doesn't even like Bizzy! LOL! So I am at a total loss as to why he would do such a thing.

In any case, I'm healing ok, I guess, and I'm starting to pet Buddy again. I just wish I knew what in the world made him attack me.

Unreal!!

Lu

0 comments: