Thursday, May 17, 2007

Going To The Dr. . . . .

I have an appointment. to see the Dr. this morning.

We moved here this past November and this is my first visit to a new Dr.

I HATE . . .HATE . . . .HATE going to the Dr. anyway, so going to a stranger makes it just that much worse!!!

I Want My Dr. Walt!!!!! LOL! He had been our family Dr. for nearly 13 years. He looks like a little Santa Clause and is just as sweet as he can be. All of my children asked for their Dr. Walt even if they had a simple case of the sniffles. He also works with his wife, who is an absolute DOLL herself. They were not only our health care providers, they are our friends and I miss them both soooooooooooo much.

In any case . . . .Hopefully I will like this new Dr. and hopefully I will be feeling Much better very soon. :o) If not . . . . .I will be driving 4 hours south to see My Dr. Walt!!!!!!!! ;o)

Lu

0 comments: