Monday, May 21, 2007

Playing And Taking Pictures . . . . .

I have been playing a bit and taking a few pictures around the yard. We have four bird "couples" that have built nest in our garage and front porch. I think they are finches, but I am not sure. If you know for sure I would appreciate a little note letting me know.

I am planing on getting a new camera soon. The digital camera that I have now is about 9 years old and sooooooo obsolete. You take my obsolete camera along with the awful lighting in my garage and you get some pretty poor pictures!!! GRRRRRR!! LOL!

There are more photos in my flickr album.

Lu



Birds



Finches



Birds

3 comments:

Roe said...

They are martins

Roe said...

I change my mind, I think they are barn swallows

Lu said...

Hmmmmmmm . . . . .Hun . . . .You don't seem too sure! LMBO!! :oP