Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Taylor & His Kid Tough Camera . . . . .

I finally remembered to put new batteries in my children's Kid Tough Camera, after much begging and reminding from Taylor. LOL!

He was so happy to play with his camera so I thought that I would share some of his pictures here.

Not bad for a 4 year old . . . Huh?

I have got to remember to tell them to stop putting the camera right in front of their face for the self portraits that they are doing. LOL! Makes for a very scary picture! HeeHeeHee!!

You know that there are more in my Flickr Album . . . .just click on the thumbnails on the sidebar.

Taylor taking pictures of Harrison with his Kid Tough Camera


Taylor taking pictures of Front Yard through his screen window with his Kid Tough Camera


Taylor taking pictures of Darcy with his Kid Tough Camera

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I love these photos that my kids take...a lot of times we get great nose shots! lol!! btw, I came here through BlogDumps and I DoFollow too!